Monday, October 24, 2005

I am sick

I am down with

a bad left knee that snaps like hell

colds and cough that take my head off

intestinal influenza

a plague of ringworms

an empty heart

sure I am recovering, but I am wondering why now and why all at once.

i do not believe in mangkukulam or anything like those mountain witch types

but right now, i sure do want to think that at the least, God is telling me something. it is unfounded to say that God gives sickness because of sin. NO, there is no direct co-relation. But I am led to think...maybem just maybe.

saw the first grades off the crs view grading. I must say that, except for ECON, I am very much impressed. thank God. hope you all have the same great viewing time.

now time to get another subject this 4th of NOV. But before that, I'll take time off for the first time this break...to really have a break with some friends in Subic. Perhaps there, I can think it over.

thanks rania and mara for an enlightening conversation.

a piece of me id like to share for today: i say this...i am a predictable person, most of the time...take me literally...i dnt like second meanings anyway...so most likely...its at face value...if i dont feel good about something i usually keep it to myself...i have only ranted about someone once...and i tell you we (this old friend and political adversary) are cool....so there.....no new rants...am sick...and tired...am cool!

For now, what is certain to me is...I am sick. And that God heals the sick...I pray that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home