Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Jerkasaurus Rex

Fascinating. One minute you think everything's fine and dandy. Another minute, you're sweating like hell.

Equally fascinating. One minute, a person is your friend. The other minute, after some word with some "friend", that one is gone. Funny what gossip can do.


Eto na ang betrayal. Eto na.

That is why I ask: Who am I to trust?

More fascinating. I am caught in the middle.

Na-confirm ko na ang sukdulan ng pambabackstab na to. I am a real quiet person at times. I can be real down and serious. I can be real generous. I try to be a good friend. So let me be down and serious while being generous and a friend...

But now, my patience has been stretched. Nanggagaliiti na ako e. Beware a man without enemies. Beware of a man who seeks to befriend the world. When he is pricked, he can be a scheming thorn. His innocence in the art of betrayal can actually make him do things beyond your imagination. Pasalamat ka tsong hindi ako yung tipo na yun....

Dito ko lang ilalabas ang sama ng loob ko. Alam ko binabasa to ng ilang friends nya, okay lang tutal nasabi ko naman sa kanila e at thank God they know which side they are on. Allow me to be evil just this once. Here goes...

Pare, ano ba problema mo?!

Tingin mo sa akin jerk?! Dude naman, kung inggit ka or anything sabihin mo lang sa akin. Madali naman ako kausap e. Ako pa hihingi ng paumanhin. Ayoko na mag-imply, dude explicit na to...asar ako sa ginawa mo. Hindi ako galit sa iyo...given lahat ng kalokohang ginawa mo sa akin. Pasalmat ka. Pagdarasal pa kita. Di to dinadaan sa backstab. Harapan to. OKay? May gusto ka sabhin? Sabihin mo? Ano tingin mo sa akin? Uumbagin ka oras marinig ko panig mo? INDE!!! Kaya itigil mo na pagngiti sa harapan ko. Wag ka na ngumiti. Saan pa lahat ng samahan natin? Saan?

Sige, ako na ang jerk. Ako na ang walang kuwentang tao ANG SARAP APAKAN. Lagi naman diba dude? Ano kasalanan ko? Ala, masarap lang ako upakan. Anong kakumagan naman yan?

Pasensya kung may mali akong ginawa. Di ko siguro alam yun. Pasensya na, okay?

Dude, usap tayo. Dude, sabihm mo sa akin. Ayoko dalhin to hanggang Pebrero. Ayoko na. Pabigat sa buhay e.

Ako ang jerk. Pre, ako. Ako na sige po. Ayoko suklian ng karampatang aksyon ang pinagagawa mo...lunas na lang.

On to other matters. Drama ba? Hehe actually nakangiti ako. Alam naman naming dalawa ang mga pagkukulang namin e. We're cool. Kelangan lang pag-usapan over isaw siguro.

Poor jerk can't hold on to grades, can't hold on to time, can't hold on to love?

A point of clarification about this rumors schwumors putting me against a great friend of mine on one simple issue called love...because it's making me sick and making it difficult for other parties involved. And though these are just rumors, I feel responsible to kill this one. Or if not, take the spotlight off me. Defensive? No. Just putting things into perspective.

I'll put it like this. I never had an intimate relationship with any woman outside my world. Another way. I never had a formal relationship with any woman who happened to step into my life out of nowhere...short, a stranger whom I took in and then developed this thing called love. To begin with, what is love? If love is having a crush on someone, sure I am guilty. BUT love is not like that. It is something deeper. And I didn't have THAT DEEP thing. Gets? Great!

So that ends it. Oksie doksie? Call me jerkasaurus rex for not pushing this button or not chasing something you may think I should have. Thank you. I guess I have the final say. And I say no. Let's not complicate things. I do not want to be a burden to anyone. Never wanted to be anyone's enemy. And I thank my friend for saying that it is a "matter of understanding" (winks) hehe. We're cool.

To some, speaking of things like this can be the highest form of cowardice. Why? Some things are better left private. On the contrary, I think this is one of the more difficult things in life to do. The truth hurts. At least this one did not. I say, all emotions aside, that this did not. "All emotions aside?"

THIS IS ANOTHER OF JERKASAURUS' ANALOGIES (walang kinalaman sa anuman, naisip ko lang dala ng tapang ng kape dito)
Ang pag-ibig, parang asa pila ka ng jeep. Bakante ang harapan. So deretso ka naman. LOKO! Little do you know that this was a big gamble. You miscalculated. There are two possibilities (1) may sakay pala actually (2) may sisingit sa harap out of nowhere. E nangyari ang (1) Rather, you did not see things clearly. Nakayuko lang pala yung magkapalampungan. Pag-angat nila, kita mo, syet, puno na ang harapan. But you can't turn back. Kasi dere-deretso naman ang pagpasok ng mga nasa likod mo. Wala kang mapuntahan. Lalarga na ang jeep. So sobrang hiya, punta ka sa likod ng pinaka-likod. Nagmamasid. Balisa. This is your depression stage. Some of us, out of pride, alis na lang sa buong pila at bawi bayad para mag-bus na lang. Some of us do recover, they fall in line and take a chance on another jeep. But their heart is not the same. Andun yung markang iniwanan nung unang gamble. Apparently you failed before. Would you want to take the plunge again? Gaya ng sinabi, ang iba lilipat na lang sa uncertainty ng bus. Some of us, out of delikadeza, susunod sa pila. They choose the lesser evil. So upo na lang sa likod. Tanong? Masaya ka ba? Kung ang hilig mo sa buhay ay umupo sa harapan, magiging masaya ka ba? Love is a gamble. It is about the highest forms of nothingness that make you the better person. It is about the best things in life. Would you choose second best? I do not. Some of us, they go ahead sa harapan, may magandang babae rin kasi dun. Kaso loko ka, may sumingit. Tapos nanaman. Ulit ang cycle. PERO, some succeed. They get the girl and the front seat in life. Good for them. Rebound dude. Laban lang. If for the right reasons, darating ang tama para sa iyo.

LAMENTATIONS CHAPTER 1 VERSE 28
Siguro pangit ako. But no one's too ugly not to be loved.
Siguro bobo ako. Pero mayroon din namang nagpapauto.
Siguro ala ako nun at ganun. Shocks.
Or baka (yabang lang to) meron ako lahat nun, di lang tugma sa partner in life?

I swear at the end of this blog, I'll sigh and leave it all to you.

At least malinaw na...sana ang mga bagay-bagay. At kung hindi mo alam ang rumor. Wag mo itanong sa akin. Smile lang kapalit nyan. Ayoko manakit ng tao. Ayoko rin magmukhang kawawa DAHIL HINDI.

NYEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE! Ang sarap ng pakiramdam? Emancipation.

Pray for the health of Dr. Carlos...and her paper presentation.

Pray for your friends.

Pray for this country. Honestly, I don't feel the way I do about the anti-GMA campaign as I did with ERAP. Litaw siguro ang bias. Pero though I need the truth. I also need to live. We need to live. Naguguluhan talaga ako sa issue na to. but there, GMA's influence clearly stands out. Rather, her allies' strength.

Pray that you still know what it is to pray. For if not, God have mercy we're going to the dogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home