Tuesday, May 03, 2005

>>>Normal<<<

Bakit ba everytime I blog, I force people to read the entire length of my obras? Di naman siguro. Again, sa lahat ng mga fans, stalkers, at pseudo-pseudohan sa buhay ko, di ko po nais paputiin ang buhok niyo sa haba ng blogs ko. Ang nais ko po ay maibahagi ang bahagi ng isang bahagi ng puso ko, ng isip ko, ng dignidad kohhhh (ang laswa)!

For those overly predictable reasons, this entire collection is called Chronicles. Sounds normal right? I mean, kulang na lang siguro nilagyan ko ng template na pang-diyaryo to tapos nilagyan ng banner na nagsasabi "The O Section"---meaning, this could be your daily opinion section on blabber without action or gossip without reason. Or this to you may come as the Obituary section where everything is a drag after you've seen the names of the dead.

Kumag.

Kumag lang talaga ako.

Kumag na may amag sa ulo.

Everything seems normal. Normal. What a normal word. To some, it is a mere excuse for being incompetent, unproductive, and to put bluntly, weak. To some, it is a fallback. To some, it is a starting point for things to come.

Gasgas na ang normal sa akin. Nakanaman, gagasgasin ko pah!

Tao lang ako e...sabi ko sa mga taong nagsasabing bakit pa ako nagtiyatiyaga sa taong nagpahulog sa aking damdamin minsan. Tao ako, at bilang isang tao, karapatan kong magmahal at mahalin... kupal sarap ko batukan. Buti na lang mangilang buwan na nung huli kong mabuksan ang isyung yan...maliban lang nung binandera nanaman ni mau at clarc yun nung isang linggo.

To put frankly, ayoko na talagang pag-usapan ang gulong pinasok ko. Para sa akin, iyan ay masarap na bahagi ng nakaraan. Sa mga nanghinayang, huwag po. Di ako nagbibilang pero uhm sa huling tansya ko first time ko pa lang. Sa mga alang magawa kundi asarin lang ako o tuksuhin dahil ala akong nagawa. Mga engot! Alang nangyari sa amin. I didn't even pop the question you overly-windy fools. Huwag niyo ako ituring sa mga pinagtsitsismisan nyo. Siraan niyo na ako dahil sa kabobohan ko---tres lang sa Span 11 hahaha CS lang kaya ahgahahaha! wrong grammar ahahaha! PERO huwag nyo idamay ang taong pinag-uusapan dito.

Huwag niyo idamay ang babaeng ito. Masyado siyang ginintuan para hagisan ng putik. Masyadong mataas pagtingin ko sa kanya. Masyado ko pinahahalagahan dangal ng tao at lalo na ng kapwa ko. Putik! Mga itik kayo! HAHA...cno nga ba pinaparinggan ko? Ala naman ata eehehe!

Seriously, I do pray she finds her peace. I do pray she finds drops of glory and hails of success. I do pray she finds out the special things about her I admired. I do pray she put her questions to rest in God's hands. And so that God may show her what happiness means outside her realm.

Di to panalangin ng talunan, ng torpe, ng romantiko. Yan ang problema ngayon. We see these things as mere child play. If you don't get the essence of these things, then keep shut and pray you find the meaning of how it is to admire someone, and be happy for them til the end.

AND WITH THESE WORDS LET US END THIS CHAPTER OF MY LIFE. THANK GOD.

Normal as a fallback. Honestly, I need a break. Sunday was a start, pero puro exams nanaman and stuff. Sometimes I have to let go of so many duties and work I hold. At such time in my youth, I'm experiencing stress? This can't be. Instead, for some good smile I try to do the following:

1.) Smile when someone sits in the seat you abandoned. Sa jeep, lilingon talaga ako para malaman kung may pumalit sa akin. Sa Cubao, talagang matao kaya todo itataas ko yung balikat ko parang radar para makita lang yun...the rewards? priceless.

2.) Talk to a stranger once in a while. This was one thing my youth and my self today never lost---a knack for: talking, talking, talking, and then doing something about it. Sarap pagtiyagaan ng tricycle driver. You'll be amazed at how they could be so enthusiastic, talking about the simplest of things...like say...a basketball game or the latest gossip. Honestly, ang impatience ko nawawala...nakaka-relate ako e. Sarap sila kausap. Di nila pinapahirapan ang mga bagay-bagay. Pinapaalam nila sa iyo na di mo alam lahat, na di ikaw ang akala mo'y ikaw. Tunay nga, you could learn from them more than a debate with some arrogant lawyer who could go all afternoon promoting his accalades, his accomplishments, his thoughts. Hypocrisy.

3.) Savor the presence of a loved one. Ngayon, as I type, ang iingay ng mga tita ko dito sa bahay (balikbayan) so ala tawanan to the max, para na akong si Santa Claus na naghahakot ng empty balikbayan boxes. But I love it. Their voice (that could send me to glass-breaking school), their stories, their laughter (or shrieks), eveything makes me feel more at home and more relaxed. Whatever is normal becomes nothing but an afterthought. Life isn't normal...it's abnormal.

Normal as starting point for greater things to come. Now, I'd love to see it as that.

We enter the world another face in the crowd...but we leave it with our own legacy.

Syet Paolo eto ka nanaman. I don't mean to preach...but heck isn't that great? Today, I saw glimpses of what could be minimum investments in eternity's bank.

1.) Mau tells me that she's glad I'm back into being normal. Normal is the operational term...but I I know it implies something else. Move on Paolo...damn it move on!

2.) I felt great about my Math exam results and my Span performance. I admit this, I never have bought myself the diligent boy's handy guide to studying. I mean, I study as I please...take long breaks, refocus, pray, text, eat, watch, study, surf, study, pray.

This time, it was all about the hussle baby!

3.) I get home with a smile on my face. That is a miracle.

Impossible is nothing. Normal is abnormal. Face your fears, live your dreams.

Think you can break me that easily? I love to love sugar, I love to fight hard baby, it'd take more than you normal ways to get me down...

God bless y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home