Saturday, April 30, 2005

Antay-climax

No one will ever get this blog...but if you fail to read it over...malas lang!

J.Lo sang: …All this talk bout us not able to last, mistakes we made in the past, but they never really last…coz I got u…and no one else can take u from me…
Lifehouse sang: And it's you and me, and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to lose (prove)...and I don't know why I can't keep my eyes of you.

Kung akala niyo, this blog will be all about me and my witless attempts at love for the nth time, then think twice or better yet, just don't think at all.
Kasi yan ang isa sa mga fatal flaws ko...I thought too much about matters that were really under control, and shall I say were in my favor to begin with.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING A SPONGE, TAKING TOO MUCH UNNECESSARY BLAME! I’d rather be a sponge cake though…yum!

At if ever the thought that I'd be outright sentimental again in this blog came to you, let that idea gracefuly exit the other ear.

Finally, if you do chance upon me again and by first glance at me jump to the conclusion that I am nothing but a trying hard deep serious jerk copycat, I could not blame you...I could only make you wonder. But instead, I believe it'd be better if you offered me a smile na lang. Baka halikan pa kita…yukky!

Welcome to the world of antay-climax, where everything is held still in suspense, before the tempest, before the plunge.

Makes me think though, why?

Ayan ang tanong na naglalaro sa isipan ko, bakit?

Naglalaro ang tanong na bakit? Patintero ang nilalaro nya. Sa pagsulong mo, darating ang mga sagot, pero parang kulang kaya aatras ka kasi malay mo mataya ka. Imbis na sumulong, uurong ka sa gilid, naghahanap ng lusutan pero ala talaga, mabilis ang kalaban, alang alternatibo. Nandoon ako, nakapako sa patintero ng bakit. This sucks.

I refocus my attention on other matters.

Patalastas:

Grai gave this book from pareng Josh Harris, and I still have to find time to read it...but as I promised this fine lady, I will read it in a jippy. Nabigla ako, ako na lang ata di nakakabasa nito. I have to confess though, tagal na ako di nakakabasa ng ganitong klaseng libro for my own pleasure…well, sige, pagpalagay na lang natin na ang libro ni Nicholson on International Relations gave me pleasure and met a requirement in 180 at the same time.

Grai I guess I’ll never get you…but get this…I was never your antagonist! Never will be!
Mau...we have so much to talk about. This time, I’d keep things sweet and short. Then again, ang saya natin kanina! Ahem, need I say more?

Rania, bored ka na ba? Alang magawa? Alang makausap? In my opinion, better leave some things the way they are, like relationships that should be, and others progressive, like buying yourself a new phone or stuff.

Jason, salamat nagparamdam ka! Uhm…salamat nagparamdam ka! Salamat nagparamdam ka! (this line is brought to you by PLDT…tawagan na siya!)

Marian, ang kulit mo! Pero okay lang yan…may kakumpetensya na ako sa kalokohan!

James, lam ko babasahin mo to, Sabado sa PLaydium, Rock and Bowl!

Celine, lam ko bored ka rin…hehe, but thanks for showing how funny Spongebob is…talaga ayayayayay!

Dominic, musta Calumpang? Marikina’s such a great city both in the morning and in the dark.

Mara isa sa mga ka-chorus ko sa recitiation tuwing 180, marami akong dapat sabihin, marapat nga bang iwika? Mararating kaya kita sa tambayan niyo? Marahil, hindi, nag-babadminton ka nanaman kaibigan. Teka, marahas na laro iyan. Maramot badminton dahil pang-dalawahan o apatan lamang. Mag-volleyball ka kaya. Marahan na tayong magkikita. Pero ayus yun, maras naman ako ee (hehe pinilit ba ang maras?)

Jhe at JM, tindi ng fashion statement in perness. Jaja, ngumiti ka naman!

Fara, wala lang tsang. O pare ala lang…kaw pa tatag mo e….alala ko yang mga one-liners mo. Di ka siguro matinag diyan. Pero kahit i-deny mo pa tsang, tatamaan ka rin ng pag-ibig. Bwahaha! Joke, ala akong pakialam dyan, but then again, I could make you think and rethink…so that you don’t have to undergo those “attacks” you had in Rania’s grandpa’s wake. Kaya tsang, tsong, whatever, magparamdam ka rin (this is brought to you in cooperation with Colt 45)

Clark, sana pumasa tayo sa Math 100…kaw pa one-take na to!

BAKIT?

Naglalaro pa rin ang bakit sa aking isipan.

This be my conclusion. When time comes, it will come. When seasons change, can we stop them? When you say yes, will it mean anything?

So many times we reach the climax like in this blog. But it will not come to you. I do not mean to make this blog end on such a note…but at least I made some things clear before the top.

You’ll never enjoy the climax until you’re clear on the exposition, the rising actions, the plot leading to it.

At least now I understand clearly, not unless I am clear on the whys of my life; I will never be what I could be and reach for the stars.

Hindi ko ninanais na babaan ang pangarap ko sa buhay, pero minsan dapat mag-antay.

Dahil hanggang di ko pa alam kung bakit mabango ang sampaguita, o bakit cute ako, o bakit nasa UP ako nadako, o kahit bakit ba ako ganito ka-stupido, hindi ko maiintindihan ang saya ng buhay…ang climax ng kuwento ko.

I’m a very shallow person. I easily smile. I easily puke. I know I could be deep, but pretending to be deep is another thing. Depth of mind and spirit comes through experience. Rookies do not become professionals based on mere talent…exceptions are everywhere though. To propose something so radical like Harris’ commitment to not “date” until marriage is born out of real good experience of failing again and again. But he rose from the ashes and met his climax. Kelangan ko mag-antay. Kelangan ko ayusin ang mga bagay-bagay.

Maliit na isyu siguro, papahirapan ba namin ang mga aplikante sa varsity. Ang akin lang, kung walang relevance ang pagpapahirap…e di huwag nyo. Bakit ba? E andami naman paraan para masukat ang “loyalty kuno” ng isang tao sa kanyang brod o kaya kumpare. Paglaki niyan gaganti lang yan sa mas bata. And the cycle goes on…perhaps you’d never agree with me on this matter…but I was just answering the whys in my head…I leave yours to you. Minsan, kelangan tayong tumayo sa sariling paa…yan ang kahinaan ng mga nalulong sa barkada…na-droga…alang prinsipyo, alang pinatunguhan.

Malaking matter to me, darating ba ang nararapat na kapareha para sa akin? Ang akin lang, dapat andyan ang antay-climax reformulated pinabisa ng sandaang beses. Pusang gala! Pusang gala! Pusang siopao! Pweh!

IF YOU THINK AM GONNA BREAK DOWN AGAIN FOR THE NTH TIME…WELL, NOT THIS TIME =)

Some few people think I’m mediocre, so many think I have too many flaws. And so perhaps some (pati babae) say I’m incompetent torpe, bobo sa dating, mahina, di marunong lumaro. I’m bound to my sensitivities, my ideals, my Christianity.

Sabi ng marami martyr ako…but the deal with me is that ayoko nang manakit ng tao…but ako ang nadaramay sa senseless battles ng nakararami! BAKIT?

Eto ang birit ko…salamat sa 100x over ang dami na nagsabi na indi ako ganun. If I am so sentimental and so serious to you, then let it be…that’s me. Sorry you could never see my other sides…those so few pathetic fools think they have me made. Haha! They missed me. So many have inspired me to stick to my principles and the lifestyle of Christianity. That’s my road to the climax. Bear it or hit the road jack. I’m me, not a flirting person, not a lost person moving with the dictates of the world. Ayoko manloko at mang-intoxicate lang. If you could not stand me, then say it to me. At the end of the day, I have legions of people to look forward and make happy with my climax…

I HAVE LITTLE TIME TO ATTEND TO SENSELESS MATTERS AND PEOPLE THAT DO NOT SERVE MY OVERALL MISSION IN LIFE.

Phew, that’s angst for you…naaah…just putting things in perspective.

Hehe! God bless us all with time to breath before our own climaxes!

1 Comments:

Blogger malchus_ear said...

When I turned 18, my barkada gave me that same book.."I Kissed Dating Goodbye". I thought, sa tingin ba nila wala na talaga akong pag-asa? na tatandang dalaga na lang ako? But when I read the book, it gave me a new perspective. Like what I always tell you, hindi dapat magmadali sa ganyang bagay. At hindi ako nagmamadali. Kung marami lang ang tunay na nagbabasa ng book na yan ni Josh Harris, at ginagawa ang lessons dito, dapat wala masyadong buntisan.

Sinabi mo dito, makulit ako nung Friday. :D The thing is, if I am not upbeat or hyper, people ask me if I am sick...hehehe...

See you in school!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home