Tuesday, March 29, 2005

All in a week's work

The Paolo Sanchez weekly planner:

Monday: 180 exams...felt great about it actually. I was more than certain with the readings I quoted and the terms I encountered and discussed. Span exams...what a misery, I feel so low about that other low that I'm actually thinking of removals...guess what? removals for spanish. Of all my plans for pulling my GWA up to a CS or US level...then this unforseen subject pulling me with another dos point something or a three? God, I do hope Mam Tadem and Sir Naval do see my computations eye-to-eye.

Other thoughts...it's so HOT! It's flaming hot! I'm browsing through minutes and position papers from Congress to somehow have a say on the VAT for the 160 exam but to no avail...the heat is scorching me...tis drying my head. Please someone pour water on my head...the one with ice please...

Louie ang kulit mo master ka talaga ng irugan! Grai, LALO ka na model ng Elida...makers of Cream Silk!

Mau, salamat sa comments...pagkalat mo tong add na to sa mga 07 peepz na sawi!

I should have given her my love letter...I should have been bolder...what was there to lose?

Tuesday: finish this 160 exam, particularly the one on VAT because I just want to postpone this for the following day...argh!...

On a saddening note, please do pray for the repulse of the soul of Rania's grandfather. We do hope our presence in the wake does Rania some good. I, Mau, Grai, Fara, Ferdie, Dom, Ann etc. are to go to Funeraria Paz in Araneta Avenue to pay respect to Rania's good man. I'm sure with such granddaughter as Rania, he must have lived his life well and happily...passing his baton to the next generation...and we're more than honored to be Rania's batchmates.

Wednesday: execom meeting with Buklod CSSP...hopefully I don't strain my neck on another mind-boggling issue debate. Being EdRes Head for a party was not really part of my dreams...coz I imagined myself as the one running hahaha...joke! BUt what an experience friends...what a roller coaster. And Mau, not to worry, I'm not a closed-minded person...should you have any complaints regarding our members or myself...you know who to approach. So please don't let your biases deny access to me...yes your loveable teddy bear! Hopefully we let go of Buklod as a party of block voters from Psych...honestly, we're making progress in Pol Sci...let's not push this rivalry any further.

In line with a future activity, I am to canvass and then buy a new badminton racket...yes...sana di naman Gosen...Wilson hahaha...thanks for the advise Christian Cruz!

Alumni Office meeting again in Marist High...ah...meeting a group of older people who are far more accomplished than you...hope I do contribute something in another brain-scrambling brainstorming session for the homecoming. Long live fratres maristae a scholis!

Thursday: I am keen on talking to someone on the phone...see the Monday comment for further information...her among others I want to catch up with...

PLease James don't call another SUB (UP Bowling team) meeting...not on this day...let me rest!!!!

Friday: Badminton games sa Timog...tentative pa naman ang participation ko...with a lot of APSM people, A LOT...OP ako nito...punta pa ba ako? I already gave her my word e, but I really don't want to be the great grandstander who's not one with them...in one particular category----being a mem of APSM!!! Jason, yes I thought of your advise..but please, I could think of a better avenue for intimacy.

After a heart-pumping smashing time, I go for some serious conceptualizing with Gen Linkers for our youth ministry challenge: GLX: the Gen Link Xtreme hahaha....confidential ang details...basta Marikina Riverbanks...here we come! I wonder kung cnu magiging Ethel Booba? Just remember, Paolo...Paolo Bed...Paolo Sanch....Paolo Bedjao is here! =) ang sama koH!


May your week be blessed with much worries...for a man without problem is a dead man indeed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home