Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Kablag!: Ang hymno ng mga bangag

I'm so sick and tired not only of these daily metro manila hassles that I refuse to accept as merely part of routine. If you have the notion that I can make the worst situations turn out to be the best...you're right! But now is not the time for that...that forcing my mind to take things and put them in idealistic perspective. NOW is the time of the bangag. Also of the fact that my past blogs have mainly been in the English language kills me...sorry, that's just how I best express myself. But I guess a lot of people tend to misinterpret you with your English ano kamo grai? analogies!

So let the eevil bangag person in me take cruise control for tonight's insights!

Honestly, I'm simply on override...over riding MRTs that seemingly pretend to be some fast way to get around the metro...ang mensahe ng bangag nation: IN your bleeping dreams... bakit tila every fifteen minutes ang intervals? e para kaming sardinas kanina and it was just 8:30 pm muntik pang mahulog babae sa rails tpos gagwin nyo pipito? prrrrrtttt, exuses Pinoy po ang hinahandle natin!!! Panu na pag mga call boy ang sumakay dyan?! Tumpak! Jampak na yan!

Over na sa siopao at Slurpy ng Seven Eleven isigaw mga bangag: oi kulang ang service, where's the sauce??! Okay na sana yung "Good evening sir, welcome to Seven Eleven..." But no, nohohoho, they make you slip with them mopping antics tapos tepok pa ang aircon na tinitipid...bakit ba? cost cutting that you want to sacrifice excellence in service? Anu gusto nyo i-project? That we Filipinos are experiencing winter whaw, disagree kung gusto mo pero ahem...please mainit ang panahon...baka pwede painitin motor ng mga aircon?

Over na rin ako sa tv, kasi pag uwi ko, aba aba aba ang Lord of the Krings: Return of the Kringest ang palabas so parang wow dizizit ang pangontra sa pagkabangag---ang isang palabas na base sa ideyalismo ng Bibliya. Tinamaan ako ng Colt este Coke...haha ang corny....bangag e. Really, napaluha nanaman ako noon lalo na nung battle scenes grabe! Grabe grabe ahem...tindi tsong parang eto na they'll die na for their beloved Rohan and Gondor and here come the orcs---these peabrains of doom, and then bakbakan na, love ko talaga ang mga war scenes lalo na yung mahahabang speeches ng mga heneral o dili kaya ay hari.

HAHAHAHA, this is the day when turncoats become overcoats...gets? BWAHAHAHA!

WoRd fOr ThE DaY: kids...eto ang BaNgAg...nope hindi ito ang lalagyan ng sandamukmok na tubig...banga iyon...hindi iyon bangka kasi balanga yun!... eto po ang bangag ay isang taong nalagay sa state of trance (mga tulala at unpredictable ang behavior) dahil sa extreme exhaustion (wow) or stress...warning: these people are harmful to your health and so drink them moderately...bwahahaha!

Random Thoughts:

Alala nyo si Pampa? Hahaha, ang cute nya cya yung mascot ng Pampers. Remember that elephant? He has his uncanny way to get into your head that makes you think that elephants are some stuffed toy sprinkling water over your baby's diapers...but no, elephants are gigantic animals hunted for their ivory patusok things. Pampa is cute, cute in his little world ONLY. Nanggigil ako sa kanya at lahat ng mga mapupusok na mascot sa tv.

Why did Magellan have to die before he completed his around the world voyage? He was meant to be if you believe that everything happens for a reason. Perhaps because (1) magiging pasaway siya na dahil napatunayan niyang bilog ang mundo at maglalakbay siya para patunayang bilog pa rin ang mundo at doon babawian ng buhay sa dagat imbis na pinaglalaban ang bandila ng Espanya! o (2) mawawalan ng romansa ang buhay niya dahil magalalaho ang pangalan niya sa harapan niya hanggang ma-depress siya at magpatiwakal...sa isang bar. God rest his soul.

Bakit ba ang Safeguard, isang dekada na ginagamit ang kanilang isang dekadang pormyula na nagpapakita ng mga gurang na doktor o kaya ay iyong konsensya na sinasabing...kelangan mo ng superior skin germ protection...pero malamang wag ka na maging creative sa mga ads mo?

A Bangag's Ode to people he encountered this afternoon:

Ilalathala ko sa inyong mga iskreen kung paano ko nakilala ang mga taong nakasalimuha ko after an eventful wake of Rania's good man--his grandfather.

Grace Xaviere Escosia and Dominic Diocera: There she was walking down the street sayin dowadeedeedeeedeeedumdeedeedooo! Grai would have been some pretty woman with all the perkiness enough to light up Broadway. She would have remained in mind as the Pol Sci student who was every bit a contradiction to the concept, mainly because she has some spark in her...she was so friendly, talkative, provocative, thoughtful, and what a blast to begin with. She sat some couple of rows away from our row in early morning Pol Sci 11 classes with Sir Dif. I knew she was all that...but I didn't know she was all that and then some. I was really taken back when she started to utter her first words...my God? is this another of them poveda or st.scho people? I already was well-versed in the ways of these sophisticated women (so they claim) but it never appeared in my dictionary that this simple girl from Laguna would pull out all the stops and beat the hell out of colochial speaking girls. Plus she has loco organizing skills. Plus she has a certain head inclination angle used only for photo ops. Plus she is a real fine lady---well crafted to face the world and say here I am, take me or suffer the absence of me. Why vaseline? Why unilever (ang cute nung bata dun). After much of French, I found out that her energy is for real and she is all that and then some...and more...and those love stories...and those mood swings...and those debates after Jessa's debut...and those and those and then some...hehehe Grai, you continually amaze me with your radiance, an aura that is ready to embrace anyone from any walk of life...and not to worry any brilliant analogy would never explain that. Si dom naman, seatmate ko yan sa tour ng UP, tapos sa 11 din. Ano name mo? Ah, eh, Dominic. He was game whenever I asked for his name---not really aware of what kind of psycho he was talking to. I dig Dom for not only does he think the same way I do on certain issues, he is open to express his thoughts and struggles to you. American Idol...lagi ko yan tinatanung sa kanya. Why he doesn't get active with his extra-curriculars or bakit lagi cya naka body fit. Dom has candid ways---saying the right things at the right time...plus some extreme level intelligence to boot. Dom, you're some man, some great person you are destined to be someday.

Rania Joya: Contrary to the aformentioned person, my first encounter with Rania was more on a serious note. We were in the Freshmen Circle nga pala...that's some feat plus cya ung batch head natin...duly elected that day. We barely knew that we both hailed from Political Science. We barely knew what in the world we were in that meeting for. We barely knew anything about anything. But what was a confusing meeting at start became the beginning of FC03...look at thos black and green shirts...project namin yan! It was the beginning of Baywalk adventures, of projects for even the most apathetic of freshies then, of stories about our org frustrations, and plans and plans that are still waiting to be realized. Last thing I remembered about our first encounter was when we we both got elected, shook hands (nga ba), smiled at each other...including our fellow officers and parted ways with a darkening horizon as our backdrop. Rania, how you blend your niceties with your competitive nature blows me. To you, a smile is what it takes to put your system into work, and after that? pure wonder. Brilliant indeed.

Maureen Lizarondo and Ferdie Quiocho (indi ito blind item): Both met them in 160, both on the other side of the classroom, both wore intimidating looks of utmost sophistication and excellence, both standing tall as if I were some ant---not all that---not anything worthy, both had some aura that fed on some form of energy that made them all the more stand tall. But after slowly getting a feel for these people, I began smiling at them, greeting them (thanks to Rania and Mau) and then having conversations whenever we met each other from then on. It was easy for me to blend in both people. Ferdie for he is simply a genius when he speaks his mind, let alone how he speaks it. Mau, for she is such an energy ball...never lost for words, never tiring with those eyes so open so attentive and ever so watchful...no wonder she understands some of my frailties. Mau always had her way to make contact with me, either hold my hand or message me privately. Mau, I do feel so secure whenever you do hold my hands, utter a few jokes, comment on my senseless blogs, look at me and then smile...I pray I could make it up to you someday. you know I owe you a lot...of apologies hahah! Ferdie, you are the man...you are speaker extraordinaire...not to mention ramp model of the century. ROCK ON PEEPZ

Farrah Grace Naparan: This lady, I had a unique way of encountering. I still don't get her. She is still a mystery to me. Sabi nya topak lang daw at dahil bangag cya pero tingin nya sa akin weird samantalang bangag lang ako nun. Bangag nation ibirit: WEIRD KAYONG LAHAT! So yeah we were classmates in 170 and 160 what's new? To me, everything was new. I really had a great deal of knowledge about her (na matalino to to the nth level, na pang-ms. pol sci, na galing ng tarlac etc) from a very credible source (ahem) heading into this sem...but I was keen on finding out what she and Celine were really like. Alas, up to now I still could not be what I want to be with both of them---a friend. Coz they both exposed my weaknesses...my weirdness and my tendecies to become ego-centric. So anyways, she first approached me Tuesday moring b4 my geog and popped up the question of the day: Meron ka na? In all smiling glory so unassuming of what monster she was talking to. I didn't know what to say...so I smiled and said nothing I recall. I knew it was about 160...but what the heck was it about? She walked away. After that, so-so conversations made up this friendship...when I convince her not to shift, or when I come and she sends me away...in any case love adviser ko na rin to sa isang relasyon na wala naman talaga ako. Farrah, I will get through to both of you someday. Those jeepney rides, lalo na yung kagabi tell me that you are what my friends tell me you are and then some more you'd never expect. Perhaps some smile there and another frank one-liner from you and I'd be blown to Mars. But there I guess lies your sparkle, and beauty and so I conclude that you have indeed a lot of suitors pero that guy from CS must be reconsidering his options haha. Need I say more?

So there mga repapeepz may siposipopeez ewan na ako...ang dragging koh!

Am not really like this, am just haggard, worried, stressed out and bangag in the end.

Ang Grai, am not as good in analogies, but do expect one to come out very soon

Adios! May God's voice echo in your head telling you to be more in touch with yourself!

1 Comments:

Blogger grai said...

hehe..nice one pao..kahit mahaba, ayos ung post mo..thanks sa lahat ng sinabi mo..di bale, lahat naman tayo bangag sa polsci. :D pero, seriously..thanks sa lahat..enjoy the "break"..kitakits sa enrollment.. post mo ang manyayari sa badminton nyo ah..i do hope mabigay mo sa KANYA ung letter..a tip from a former cheerleader (ako un!): be agressive! be be agressive! hehe..peace. ^_^

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home