Friday, July 08, 2005

While you were sleeping

While my beloved blockmates, batchmates, and Econ-100.2-taking friends are either:

(1) sleeping...using the age old formula that somehow sleeping the right number of hours makes you more alert, more aware, sharper...and consequently, that improves performance.
(2) cramming...using the age old personal method to help justify our awful time management by saying we're busy...let this review thing bug me off the day before...which happens to be today!
(3) entertaining one's self... using the modern day guilty pleasures in forms of media and amusement to somehow calm our nerves before something big...what I call the tempest: the calm before the storm.

or heck, (4) doing something I hell sure don't know what.

I am here blogging. I am blogging some hours before my death wish combo meal:

A 2-hour report, plus interruptions from Sir Jamon on a destabilization platter with a side dish of an open forum salad of comments strips and uhm.. mashed criticism...and oh yes, please upsize everything ten times...just for the sake of upsizing it.

If I still manage to survive that gorgeous platter, can you give me a second course? What's that name? Uhm, 4 seasons of Economics! este chapters pala with cheese and carrots plus uhm, I like that cute toy that comes with it....they call that Cramma Jamma? Yes, I need that cramma jamma...I hear it's good for people with problems organizing their schedule..and yes...lives.

Just the right tonic please...decaf.

And extra rice...java rice...no make that garlic rice, I need some fresh air.

Make that an "order to go" please.

So eto, here's to Saturday! By the way, I had a wonderful Friday thank you. To cap it off, I'm listening right here and now to Backstreet Boys and Hale music...which is kinda pleasant to the ear...well...if you dig deeper, sentimental bubblegum pop. Whoa?

Bilis ng takbo ng puso ko. So napuno ang sikmura ko ng China Bowl dalawang bowls yum. Umuwi ako, I gulped in literally 3 glasses of milk and yeah coffee-milk (mocha to me) too. Kape kasama ng pag-aaral...di ako sanay e, bilis talaga ng puso ko. Tugudug-tugudug.

Salamat din Su Ann sa time and effort na sobra.

But I think there are several other reasons behind the fast beating of my heart tonight. No, not that I had a fine Friday of smiles, intellectual conversations for a change, and a lot of other intangible x-factors that made my day. PLus, there's 167...sorry sir Jamon, salamat sa pasensya...grabe bro pala kita? Spiritually speaking yan sir. And the Econ of my life.

Yoko pahabain to. I dunno, should I talk about you dear readers again? Maybe leave you a question.

If I feel real screwed, I will catch Fantastic Four after my 2-4 econ-enduro-challenge.

So ayan, all the best repapeepz. While you were sleeping, I was reflecting. While you were dreaming of some configuration in time where you find the man or woman of your dreams, I was daydreaming about a lot of things...uhm, yeah I'm out of ideas.

Nagseselos ako. Ewan? Bitter? Inde, nagseselos lang. Wala naman ako magawa haha, di kaya ng ego ko hahaha! Maraming tanong nanaman ang mag-uugat mula rito. I better not push it.

Life is about asking the right questions, more than having the right answers.

Papa Papao's Whopper:
Quoting the oftentimes branded shallow Backstreet Boys in the track named I just Want You to Know: " I just want you to know, that I've been fighting to let you go. Somedays I make it through, and then there's life that never ends. I wish that I could believe, that there's a day you'll come back to me. But still I have to say, I would do it all again...."

God, or someone like Him, be your answer friends, it's not always about you or them ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home