Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Shifting Gears

In line with the movie Changing Lanes starring Ben Affleck and Samuel Jackson.

In celebration of Rania's driving prowess...and yes, we bestow upon you the title of honorary driver of the order of backseat drivers hehehe...kiddin aside, Rania was simply slick and smooth with her little beast known as the Toyota...ewan. =)

Eto ang tipong blog na wala talaga akong malagay na may sense o kasing bigat ng earlier blogs ko. Thanks na lang Marian sa pangungulit a. And no, di ko pa nababasa. Pabayaan mo na yung political prostitute na yun...angsama hehehe!

Ala akong maisip. Ala...isa lang pumapasok sa isip ko...pesto!!! Ang pesto mula sa TOSH (Old spaghetti HOuse sa katipz) na may chicken strips at may C.R na pang-isahan ....hehe...ayyy...pweh ba't nasama yun?

So I guess I'd have to work this blog from that pesto outward. Salamat sa imbitasyon Celine and Co. Salamat. Haha, salamat sa mga di pumunta hahaha! Actually, Jason at Dom...sayang busy kayo..kaw din Louie and Neil. Hehe, ako lang ang lalakehhh dun. Funny thing is, it never came to me that me being the only dude around a circle of (accdg to Grai), ravishing women would make me a lifeless stick..Actually, di nga ako praying mantis dun...ako ang boses ng ewan...ng bitterness at kalokohan.

Jason...ang radiant mo kanina...there's this glow that is rare nowadays. +)

Clark...salamat sa sagot hahahaha!

Sobrang at home ako. Sobra. Ngayon lang ako naglaro ulit ng lalagyan ng parmesan cheese. Ngayon lang ako ulit naninghot ng parmesan cheese (yuuuckkkk!). At, ngayon lang ako ulit nakapaglabas ng sama ng loob at kalokohang kumukulo sa loob.

By the way, best wishes sa yo karen..sa kasal...este sa ps170 reaction.

Grai....ang perky mo....as always...pang-Gateway get-up mo. Celine...di ka pala palagi seryoso...cguro pag kausap mo ako naboboringan ka hehehe kaya malamang you always put on that game face...wag...mas kalog ako sa yo. Pero may tatalo sa yo Spongie sa kakulitan...yung nakita ko kaninang may group meeting. Sino kaya yun???? Sino??? Hehe, ang taong nagpapahirap sa akin pagdating sa SMS dahil doon ay walang kwenta mga message ko. NAKITA KITA!!! Sa dulo ng pagtanaw ko nakita ko..naka-red ka no!!! Haha...ala lang.

HOnestly, di ko alam kung bakit di ako nawawalan ng pasensya sa inyo. Hindi talaga e...kahit nga di ka mag-react...kahit deadma...there is some joy to be had.

Jaja...grabe...panu nga kung kaklase mo pamangkin mo kay Romar???Bwahahaha!

There is not much weight and depth in this blog. But actually, this is what types of blogs like these call for...not too much packaging but honesty and straightforwardness...

Kanina, deretso ako..about my opinion about that warla queen na nagpopost ng opinion on shallow matters...about the insecurity I felt when I got to my senses and realized that I was the one beside the driver and the driver was Rania...and that I couldn't do anything but talk about it.

Why are we like that? There are times when we becomes so unfair. All we could do is talk about things that to some are matters of life and death. This is when actions are needed and silence should be broken.

But why are fond of keeping things within our comfort zones? within the comfort of our blabber? a time space continuum we control. We don't do anything about it.

Eto ang shifting gears...eto ang panahon na ibababa mo muna sa primera o segunda ang buhay mo kasi nakababad na siya sa kinta at baka sumalpok ka na sa pader. Eto ang mangyayari pag dinamdam mo ang isang bagay ay masyado mong tinuon ang atensyon mo sa isang bagay...sasalpok ka. You have to slow down once in a while to talk about things AND THEN do something progressive.

Yan ang sikreto ng saya ko this sem...maraming nakakapansin...bakit daw ang saya ko. For years I would tell them that it is because of my outlook in life and that my dreams and visions make me overcome frustrations and any form of depression from stress and failure.

This line of reasoning is nothing but a line of lies. It has been a line of lies that I used time and time again to mask my physical and mental drain. It is a line that if woven into a fabric would make a fine veil that makes me inpenetrable from the outside, but inside, my fragility resides.

But this sem...I tell you...I indeed have dreams and visions...and now I have means to make them realities. Not in the citadels of power, not in the wealth of nobilities, not in the knowledge of the pharisees.

I smile and rebound...I shift to higher gears so fast...I aim higher than ever because now.....now....I have reasons...reasons that were always there but I was blinded by my own fantasies and desires before. But now, I have reasons to.

Everything is doubly sweeter. Everything seems twice as beautiful because there is now meaning. So beautiful that once in a while, you would have to lower the gear of your life to slow down and get a good look. These are flowers, butterflies...people and events that have made me this fast machine.

But I know this emotional high is not forever. There are times when I would be stuck in the primera...the slow gear...to relax and then power on...

Mau. I feel that I fit perfectly into the shoes of the person you blogged about. Me or some other friend, I think I've failed you more than once. I should pay more attention. I should bring some humor that you have in enormous quantities into our conversations. So much that I had to make sure that you knew that I wasn't changing...and that I'd always be around. I am not evolving...just taking a fast track...the high gears. Same is true for the rest of my peepz.

Grai, this is not cheesiness or mere sentimental attacks. This is how much that lunch out has done for me.

That said...I move on. MAy exam ata kami sa 150. May article bukas sa 110. THank God for Geog 171.

I rest my case. I put it in God's hands. After all, He owns the circuit I drive in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home