Saturday, May 21, 2005

What comes to your mind

Meet Alec Bzdelik, another of my pre-math review imaginary friends who seem to have something to say about the random thoughts of the week. He of course is not a doctor or anything like it. If you watch Queer Eye for the Straight Guy (the show where 5 gays try to give a poor straight man a life for a day by redoing his stuff to his own body...get cable na lang hehe), Alec would be the skinny gay named Jai Rodriguez--the counsultant on pop culture.

He, by the way, is not gay. Well...actually he is a variation of the homosexual type. I just kind of compared him to one for the reason that gays have been so prominent in my mind for the past days---there are several in Buklod (ui good luck sa issue discussion natin), several in member orgs, several in SIKAT, several in my math class, and several outside so that's ln of several raised to ten to the base five hehe so it is equal to ten ln of several to the base five...!!! FINALS NA TO!!!

Paolo: "Great day for the movies ei Alec... too bad I have finals come Monday."
Alec: "Oh Paolo there's always Tuesday. You know, I so wanna watch Revenge of the Sith na ha ahahaay! I heard it grossed over 50mn dollars in NOrth America and 40mn more outside hahaaay!!! Hayden Christensen is so cute...so many colorful planets and space ships in fairness."
Paolo: "Uhmm..."
Alec:"Shubababels...I also like J.Lo in Monster-in-law kasi she's....she's...JLO hahahay!"
Paolo: "Don't worry I'd watch it myself. Sorry I can't invite you. I appreciate movies more when I see it alone. Of course, I love companions being there and all. But when I'm on my so claimed movie buff self, I'd take the two-seater alone."
Alec: "It's okay papa Paolo."
Paolo: "Uhmm...please don't call me with that word affixed."
Alec: "Ay K.J., o siya I so wanna see the Backstreet Boys na rin!"
Paolo: " I guess so...of all boybands and all their madness, I somehow prefer BSB more or at least I'm able to tolerate their music better...joke...no offense to boyband lovers of Westlife and Nsync etc...but I think BSB is still the primo boyband. And I shouldn't add arguably."
Alec:" So buy their album Nevergone na hahahay!"
Paolo: "Kung may pera lang ako. Lam mo sharing lang, the past week ala akong ibang magawa sa net kundi titigan ang bagong phone ng Sony Ericsson...yung K750i at yung paparating na W800."
Alec: "Ay sori, love ko Nokia ko...chika!"
Paolo:"Ako Alec pagdating sa phones, SE talaga kasi tindi lalo na tong phones na to: 2 megapixels with autofocus and lighting na camera, bluetooth and infrared, all the advanced Java scripting, organizing functions, max memory and graphics, max features found in all the other SE phones and other phones for that matter...and ang gaan at liit lang nya!"
Alec:"may niliit ba ang presyu?"
Paolo: "On first release baka 500 euro ang K750i, pero sabi naman ng iba e baka kasing mahal ng k700i nung unang release...naglalaro sa 25 thou. Talo nga ako ng kapatid ko e...siya k300i wowowoeee ako t230 yung mabagal pa ang graphix at removable yung camera...bwahahaha....antay lang daw sabi ng magulang!"
Alec: "E fafaano ala kang pera ni trabaho. Tignan mo nga e mama pa nga lang di ka makatagpo, fera pa kaya."
Paolo: "Ibahin mo ko dude, ayokong pag-usapan iyan. Kala ko galit nanaman sa akin. Kaso nag-removals siya sa math 100. So ano naman magagawa ko? Kaming mga lalaki, we have ways to find out if we're doing great with girls or kung rough sailing na. So I texted her last Tuesday, wishing her luck...as a friend should do. NAGREPLY ba naman...sabi: "thanks!!! =)" in verbatim."
Alec: "HAAAYY! Nakakaloka si heartbreaker! Leche ka busted ka naman e in denial ka lang hahahaha."
Paolo: "Call a spade a spade. But I still am a friend...at least I was able to salvage something from that doomed relationship."
Alec:"I so wanna see you back again in each other's arms. Ur so bagay...maybe on the surface but perhaps the inner matters can be resolved. Marriage is about two incompatible people making things work."
Paolo:"Who said anything about marriage? Hehe. Sa comment ni Dominic basahin mo sa blog na yun about eagles landing...Dom, I don't wanna put you down...I do hope that the intensity of what I felt could be equated to the recommended dose for love and not infatuation."
Alec:"Ang lalim, di ko matarok! O ano na ba gagawin mo?"
Paolo: "I have another youth gig sa church, a business proposal thing. Then by 7 tonight, I take on mathematics....ma'am bett says it would be far tougher than any of the long exams...God willing...my performance would not be far worse. I try to think of it in a way Gandalf said: "Many people deserved life and died, many deserve death and live..can you give it to them Frodo?...pag ako nagdesisyon I try to be idealstic...ano ba buti nito sa akin at sa mga mahal ko...I try to be subjective as I am objective...kaya sa math...I have myself to blame or thank."
Alec:"Ang saya mo Paolo...kala ng marami ang lalim mo...siguro you should unmask more of yourself...people misinterpret you or think otherwise...you know tis ur fault."
Paolo: "That's me. I could be better or worse...but I try to adapt...moving away from my serious secretive self...into a more open revealing person one could relate to. I am many things to many men."
Alec: "So u wanna be my fafa?"
Paolo:"ULOL! HEHE! I may not be taken, but am not desperate!"
Alec: "joketime! Ui may bago ka raw ka-issue sabi ni mama mau!"
Paolo:"I told you I'm not desperate...I keep whatever feelings I have to myself or my inner circles."
Alec: "Ay sowi galit ka na ata Paolo."
Paolo:"no... ang defensive no? I just't don't like it when people think I'm desperately shooting for the stars or if I'm seeking trepidation. I guess I'm just too sensitive and emotional...the world on the other hand is practical...exhibitionist...and cruel."
Alec:"I think the world needs more reserved, principled, and idealist men like you."
Paolo:"I try to be one Alec...I can't be perfect as you think...but I can be me."
Alec:"HAHAHAHAAAY ang drama!"
Paolo:"So yun, alas dose na punta na ko sa church...adios amiga!"

...then after this I take a bath...perhaps text brigade friends and family (who are basking in the Zambales sun)...perhaps sing a line from BSB and Lifehouse. Still thinking of replacing 167 with 185...ang tindi ng demand e...tsaka ung 150 gusto ko talaga makuha si Jorge Tigno.

Lam nyo asa Katipunan jeep ako nung Wed...asa harapan si Sir Tigno...tinitigan ko siya...titig naman siya with his sharp "I'm a darn good pol sci prof"-look nag-ganunan kami 3 long times hanggang bumamba ako malapit sa physics bldg...tumango ako...at siya rin hehehe...ang stupid ko!

"I try to live my life like I never knew you...
I'm awake but my world is half asleep....
I pray for this heart to be unbroken...
But without you all I'm going to be is...
incomplete..."

God keep you in your own journeys through this perilous earth. Should you triumph...then you are your man...God's own. Should you stumble and lose your way...God bless you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home