Sunday, June 26, 2005

~~~~Consuming Fire: the end to all means~~~~

I listened a while back to a song from my Christian alternative collection entitled Consuming Fire (I think this was taken from United)...and it ended with this line: "Stir in me Lord...a passion for your name...Jesus."

Ang galing talaga ng Diyos. I don't know how or for what reasons. I don't know at what cost and for what end. I don't know. I can only believe.

I came into cyberspace...headed into this site called blogger.com to blog with a heavy heart. I came with a troubled mind. I came with a battered soul.

Pero ang galing talaga e. Just as any photofinish ending, God spared me again. To those who have lost their God, forgive me, but I just want to publicly praise Him in this blog. I just wanna wonder...bakit naman ako kelangan mag-excuse me? To each his own po ito. I don't know the total account of what He has done for me. I can only believe. I do believe.

A heavy heart- FYI Kagagaling ko lang sa isang madrama na Sabado. The person I was really angry at last Friday...I confronted him (well via the phone). Nasa dugo ko na siguro na hindi makatagal na may asar sa akin. Makatunog pa lang ako...lalapitan ko na. Ayoko ng gulo. If for no need, I do not go face a person for such debate. Kaya nga ako di maaring makatagal sa abugasya hehe. Sinabi niya na siguro meron kaming mga di unawaan. Mayroon din daw kasi sya mga narinig na agad ko naman nilinaw...ang nagagawa nga naman ng tsismis. It's all good.

Salamat sa mga nag-text para mangamusta. Di pa to ang ranting mood ko Rania. Actually, masyado ata malakas ang dating ng blog na yun. Intention ko kasi patawanin sarili ko at hindi mang-asar o magpahayag ng galit. =)COnsume me o fire.

A troubled mind- Eto ang MAGANDANG PROBLEMA ko. I checked my account sa bangko. Well may laman pa naman siya. TO think na umabot na sa zero to last month. Thanks sa aking mahal na magulang...nagkaroon ulit me ngg account. Medyo napunana ko naman ng aking mga munting ipon. At eto nabigyan nanaman ako ng vision hehe.

Malapit na ang UAAP. Malapit na ang Pasko...ang Lantern. Malapit na ang birthday ko at pati pala NI ATE FARRAH na isang araw ang tanda sa akin.

About the UAAP...tiwala ako Grai can muster this batch at sana wala na mag-assume na hindi ito matutuloy. About the Lantern Parade.

Sharing lang to.

Last year Lantern...I jokingly dared a friend of mine, at biniro ko sila Celine ata. Nadamay na rin si Louie at Jason na mga counselors ko sa intimacy and relationships department. Nakipag-dare ako. Sabi ko..."Bet tayo. Dapat pareho tayong may kasama nang-"the-one" pagsapit ng Lantern next year (2005). Dapat nakaupo pareho magkatabi at ganun ka-sweet sa AS Steps. Ang matatalo...manlilibre!"

Umoo rin siya. The way it looks, none of us will get the treat. None of us has the woman each so desires. None of us will walk down AS Steps in a chilly Lantern Parade night to walk his woman to Chocolate Kiss. Yes Jessa. I don't think having someone to treat to a lavish dinner at Choco Kiss is part of my itenerary for December.

Cold. Barren. December nights when I will walk home alone again. That night when the stars glow and the mist is about to settle. That night when the chill covers you. YOu want to take a look around in the hopes of finding someone beside to warm you up...but there is none.

Have I failed? Thanks to a consuming fire that alters my perspective, I think not. I was rather immature to think of such things then. I felt that the world was spinning my way and that only that huge gap in my heart was all I needed to attend to and then I'll be that complete man..lord of my life. I felt the momentum. I felt the need for a want.

But that was a mere want. I had the wrong reasons in the wrong time. Was I looking skin-deep? Yes. Was I blinded by my standards? Yes. That explains why my Lantern Parade...when it comes to the college of love will be a drive home alone.

Consume me oh heavenly fire. Why was I so stupid?

As for my birthday. I proposed something to Farrah last night...thanks Grai. well. I told her that if she wants to, we could have our party together. Then, perhaps we could come up with a better venue...more memorable things lined up.
Of course the practical side of Ms. Naparan took over again and through her SMS told me to wait for availability of scheds and that this grand design came too early. I agree. But Farrah, if you are reading this...which I doubt hehee...my offer stands.

Battered soul- Pagod ako. grabe. Churchwork. I had to deliver a keynote address for a convention. Then back again to church business conceptualizing our media presentation line-up that thank God, went rather better than expected kanina. tapos may photo shoot. Tapos may readings sa 110. Tapos may exam sa 150. Tapos may report sa 167. Ang saya! Ang saya! Ang saya ng saluyot!

Tinititigan ko yung talong kanina. Andaming talong. Hindi kasi ako mahilig kumain nito. So ala...mukha pala silang natuyong dahon ng puno ng saging pag pinirito.

I just want to thank God. I feel that I've accomplished so much this week. Grabe, patunay diyan may statement ata kami sa Buklod this Monday...ewan ..di ko nakita ang final cut pero co-author ako nun. EducRes Head na ba itech? Yes. At para sa mga ispiya ng ibang partido...please...kausapin niyo na lang ako...magdiwang tayo...magkuro-kuro...kumain ng ampalaya...a ewan

I end with a song:

And the chorus goes.

In Christ alone I place my trust
And find my glory in the power of the cross
In every victory, let it be said of me
My source of strength
My source of hope
Is Christ alone

At diyan masaya kong nabibigyang halaga bawat pangyayari sa buhay ko.

May you find your own sources of strength...and be humble enough to acknowledge it.

1 Comments:

Blogger malchus_ear said...

uy, easy ka ang papa bear. wag kaagad nagagalit. tandaan mo ang puso mo. hehe! pero seryoso...don't burst out right away. take a deep breath muna..and always smile! :D

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home