Sunday, July 23, 2006

The farther that I fly (part 1)

How does one single lonely person react to seeing lovers pass by?
How can one contemplate a single lonely life in the future?
How will one single lonely person ground his hopes on his appeal or his skill?
How should one chart a course for single lonely life knowing he is not left behind?

I fell that I am getting left behind. I feel that my time is running short. I feel that if I do not answer these questions in the coming days I shall further be caught up the farther that I fly.

With this, I begin my discussion. By laying down fundamental questions that take up, though fractional, excessive moments of my vacant time (whatever remains of it), I begin what I desire is to be an exodus...and exodus from wishful thinking that encapsulates me and my perspective.

I pray I find it. Can it be felt? Can you feel salvation? Can you touch redemption?

What calls me, the farther that I fly?....

2 Comments:

Blogger hopelessly romantically rightist said...

hmn...
very much in depth... your learnings are evident... will get to you again. i still have to shoot down something through the email. sayonara!

kristian, the last samurai

6:12 PM  
Blogger malchus_ear said...

I was looking through my SMS inbox and I came across a message you sent me over a year ago, dated July 20, 2005. It says "You have the right to happiness. It comes in many forms and it would make you happier if you had one before the other. It would be best if you invested in study now, man later." Now I tell you, study now, woman later. Right now, I can say with much certainty that it's difficult to have two men courting a girl. I miss you Papa Bear...I really miss you...I miss our lunch dates...I miss everything we did together...

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home