Saturday, October 21, 2006

Code Name: Orange

I read the entry I had before this one and simply laughed at myself and the revelations I said. So this is how it feels to be young and human hahaha. Also did some reviewing of other blogs and felt a bit ashamed that whilst a good number of our foreign counterparts are talking about how to save the world, we rant about our everyday mediocrities. Ha, well my only answer is that we try to be ourselves in our entries and that can encompass several issue areas. It's private space anyhow.

Just the kind of mediocrity after taking 187-exam which to my mind is a real flunk-out. Anyhow...

FIRST DAY OF SEMBREAK! That ofcourse is technically speaking. Actually, I have no break. I have to take a couple of hours of tv and playing NBA Live as my virtual rest and to somehow bring back my energy to a good level. I mean the kind of high created by a couple of seconds of a sweet kiss. And boy did I get mine last Wednesday. Sentimental songs rung around my head as I got a kiss to the cheek and a warm embrace from a dear friend I am letting go of in the time being. I was standing there, after our meeting and last goodbye. For now...for now I always say. She told me she'd make me best man. I told her in response that the groom usually picks best man. She then says she'll impose it. We fool around and all. I'd rather not talk about it. I told a good friend of mine not to get started with hallucinations of us being together. Hahaha...though thanks for cheering me up. But when you've already talked about this long before hand, such suggestions become something to cheer us than disturb us overall.

Of all my great experiences with friends, why can't I have just one with "the one"?

Patience...I need you more than ever. The chilling cold of October nights bring back memories of the not-so-distant and a vision of what could have been. Then snap, the frost melts away as I shake my hand and bend over only to recover sight and see things the way they are. These things are back in place and I can't dream in real time again. Why can't I have that moment? Is it a matter of not yet? I hope it is. And if it be a matter of never, then I might as well justify every sweet sensation, every tickle to the spine when I think of my memories and my visions. They are the only things I have about her, them, myself...the moment.

For now I keep these thoughts to myself and to Jonathan Harris' time capsule project... http://timecapsule.yahoo.com/capsule.php...haha at least my thoughts get beamed to outer space and get archived for future generations of human beings and aliens to read....

Last time around I talked about how Emma Watson drove me nuts. She still does. That's why we guys have the luxury of having crushes and still be considered civil about it. Man, she looked like a full-fledged adolescent in her magazine cover shot. I think I really have it bad. And since I've pushed the envelope on these confessions, might as well go for more. The other of my short list (and I don't have a crush on someone that easily...I don't want standards but I think we all have our own boundaries) of crushes and icons of ideal women contains a woman by the name of Jennifer Garner. Again, sure I give the reader that she is beautiful, she has a great body not to mention a bounce to her step if you get what I am trying to illustrate. She's like a ramp model, and yet at one point she looks like a country girl in a cowboy hat. Get that? A very simple soul with a smile that can complicate the most unaffected glance. I was devastated when I learned she and Ben Affleck were made. But man I just adore her! She's a soft-spoken, captivating-smiling, modest and humble soul. I guess I just had to be happy seeing her with her daughter Violet. Haha, I feel for her as if we knew each other and as if she cared for me.

I always imagine the perfect incident. The time my damzel is in distress and here enters me with the sweetest of words and the heartfelt of emotions. Call me pragmatist. Be cynical about my chances. In my defense, it is in these making up of instances that will never happen like when I break her fall or when I have great conversation in Jollibee...or my idea of us (whoever "we" are) working for an international organization. Oh, Paolo, you can do better than that..."Pao sira ka talaga"...I'd prefer sira...

Hey, dreaming is for free right?

I feel like I'm in code orange right now. The state wherein the United States should kick the hell out of North Korea but would go multilateral instead which I think is a good strategy though the blabbering won't really bring in the goods. The state of being almost there but what the heck, I have more to think of...

That's code orange, it's not as pressing as red nor is it as bland as yellow.

Code orange is being excited that Sir Kraft is a couple of weeks away but knowing your taking a readings class with him. Code orange is knowing you can't be cum laude anymore but you couldn't care nonetheless and you want to make your last semester a testimony as if to say....take that!!! Hahaha...

I have this sense of urgency. I drink coffee and eat iced cookies and cream. I pulpitate and wonder I took in. Hmmm, maybe because a ton of work is but a breath away... I love it. I have no plans... God help me...whooo!

2 Comments:

Blogger hopelessly romantically rightist said...

good for you...

thanks for the email...

catch you on reg day...

lets go 24 units...

3:24 PM  
Blogger grai said...

popo, gluck sa atin next sem.. shuxx.. kinakabahan ako sa 199 namin.. hope ur doin okay :D

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home